“At ReconAfrica, we are committed to doing business in compliance with our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and our relevant policies, as this will enable us to maintain sustainable growth, create shareholder value and reinforce the sustainability of our current and future business.”
—Scot Evans, CEO
The following documents are available in PDF for download.
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Corporate Governance Committee Charter
- Audit Committee Charter
- Anti-Bribery Policy
- Disclosure Policy
- Whistle Blower Policy
- Blackout Policy
- Workplace Bullying, Harassment, Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Policy
- Terms of Reference for the Human Resources Human Resources and Compensation Committee
- Terms of Reference for the Governance and Nominating Committee
- Terms of Reference for the SEHS Committee
Extractive Sector Transparency Measures Act (ESTMA)
On December 16, 2014, the Extractive Sector Transparency Measures Act (“ESTMA”) was enacted by the Government of Canada, and made effective on June 1, 2015. This Act delivers on Canada’s international commitments to contribute to global efforts to increase transparency and deter corruption in the extractive sector. The Act requires extractive entities active in Canada to publicly disclose, on an annual basis, specific payments made to all governments in Canada and abroad.